Admission is open to everyone irrespective of caste, creed and religion. However, the school reserves the right to admit or refuse admission to a candidate as per its discretion and own criteria of admission. Admissions are made well before the beginning of the new academic session in April every year.
- Admissions are normally made before beginning of the academic session from April to March.
- For admission in P. N. N. Mohan Public School, you need to register the child by either personally collecting the Registration Form from the School reception or download from Website.
- Selections for classes Pre-Nursery – K.G. would be made on the basis of an informal interaction between the Parents and the Principal. There will be no written-test.
- For Class I onwards the admissions will be on the basis of an entrance test and an interaction with the Principal.
Documents required at the time of Admission.
- Photocopy of Birth certificate duly attested by the Gazetted officer
- Two passport size colour photographs of the child and one each of both the parents.
- For class II and above, previous year’s report card is mandatory.
- Transfer Certificate of the previous school to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Any change in the personal information should be given in writing at the school reception.
- Parents are requested to give a 30 days’ notice to the school for any change, otherwise the fee will be charged.
- The amount deposited towards registration and admission for a particular year will neither be refunded nor transferred.
- School uniform can be bought from the Gulati Vardi Wale, Vaishali