Abacus & Mantel Math’s
- Padamshree N. N. Mohan has an additional
- ABACUS & MENTAL MATHS program for students.
- Abacus & Mental Arithmetic Program provides kids with a new way to learn Math easily. Geared towards fully developing child’s proficiency and confidence in Mathematics, the program harnesses child’s potential for mental arithmetic through the mastery of the abacus system.
- Children who use an abacus can perform mental calculations more easily and comfortably. The Abacus Mental Arithmetic Method will:
- Develop your child’s full potential and ability for mental calculation.
- Promote a balance between the right (creative) and left (logic) sides of the brain.
- Reinforce the development of a robust brain.
- Strengthen the mind of the child by teaching him how to solve complex numbers and calculations.
- Enhance concentration.
- Sharpen your child’s memory.
- Improve proficiency and confidence in Math.
- Leads to increased mental capacity.
- Develop self-discipline and good study habits.
Special Attention to weak Students
Each student is different; they have their own thinking capacities and a different way of interpreting information. Some students understand the concepts at one go but some don’t. They may not even approach for help, thinking what their fellow classmates will think about them. Padamshree N. N. Mohan Public School Conducts Extra classes for students. In extra classes, teachers understand the student’s need and even the students open up and freely consult the teacher for help. These classes brush up and give more clarity on certain concepts to students just before the exams. This way they can remember concepts better and reduce their stress levels. These classes help students in refreshing their knowledge, especially in the preparation days before exams.
- Participation in physical activities is crucial for the holistic development of young people to nurture their physical, social and emotional health as well as intellectual side.
- When children are praised or criticized for their quality of work and intelligence more specifically, they develop a fixed theory of the concept “intelligence”. Hence, “Intelligence” then becomes something you either have or you work hard to get.
- Physical education (PE) as an important part of overall child education and development has started getting the due importance in the contemporary world. However, earlier it was one of the highly ignored aspects in the context of overall development of a child. Having said the above, most certainly we all can further vouch for the fact that how sports inculcates qualities like leadership, discipline, sharing, team work, honesty, team spirit, tolerance and many more among its participants. We in Padamshree N. N. Mohan Public School provides each child an opportunity to experience this.
- We not only provide the best sports infrastructure to encourage sports education among the young blood of the country but also arrange many Interschool competitions for them.
- We in our school set, a dedicated sports & physical education program so that children are exposed to physical activity from young & tender age, we can ensure that a huge number of children will be able to appreciate and understand the importance of physical education. This would further help them in being active throughout their lives and will encourage active participation in all forms of sports.
Competitions and Olympiads for meritorious students
- It is an Early Exposure to Learning and Competition for students. Students gain additional knowledge, they learn the way to answer and confidence to write papers. The competition tends to make participants into very sharp-minded and ‘clever’ problem solvers. It gives a chance to students to sharpen their skills by tackling a number of problems at a level they are not likely to encounter in their classrooms. The Olympiad exams not just test the student’s concept but the application of those concepts.
- Through Olympiads and Competitions, students can analyse their performance at school, city, state, national and international level.
- Awards are always good for student’s moral after they achieve something. Prizes include cash awards, medals, gifts, certificates etc. The International toppers from each class are awarded at a grand prize distribution ceremony.
- Participating and preparing for exams like NSTSE, NTSE, JSTSE, NSO, IMO helps in development of student’s IQ, Logical and Analytical thinking from very young age which helps in later stage when they prepare for JEE, NEET and other competitive exams.
- Provision of special IIT Training Program through FIITJEE scholarship for meritorious students.
- FIITJEE teachers devote their precious time (classes IX onwards) oftenly to direct and channelize students’ and teachers’ efforts collectively.
- Free Abacus and Vedic Maths classes by special teacher.
- Teachers are highly qualified and trained, give guidance to IIT and other engineering exams.
- We create an environment of collaborative approach which leads to equal opportunity for all.
- We focus on holistic development of students through dance, music, taekwondo, gymnastic, sports classes etc. along with studies.