- Admissions are normally made before beginning of the academic session from April to March.
- For admission in P. N. N. Mohan Public School, you need to register the child by either personally collecting the Registration Form from the School reception or download from Website.
- Selections for classes Pre-Nursery – K.G. would be made on the basis of an informal interaction between the Parents and the Principal. There will be no written-test.
For Class I onwards the admissions will be on the basis of an entrance test and an interaction with the Principal.
1. Photocopy of Birth certificate duly attested by the Gazette officer
2. Two passport size color photographs of the child and one each of both the parents.
3. For class II and above, previous year’s report card is mandatory.
4. Transfer Certificate of the previous school to be submitted at the time of admission.
1. Any change in the personal information should be given in writing at the school reception.
2. Parents are requested to give a 30 days’ notice to the school for any change, otherwise the fee will be charged.
3. The amount deposited towards registration and admission for a particular year will neither be refunded nor transferred.
4. School uniform can be bought from the Gulati Vardi Wale, Vaishali