Registration form can be downloaded or taken from the school reception on the payment of ` 500/-. Downloaded form can be submitted with ` 500/- at the school reception. The forms will be available from the school office from Monday- Saturday between 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Admissions are normally made before beginning of the academic session from April to March.
- For admission in P. N. N. Mohan Public School, you need to register the child by either personally collecting the Registration Form from the School reception or download from Website.
- Selections for classes Pre-Nursery – K.G. would be made on the basis of an informal interaction between the Parents and the Principal. There will be no written-test.
For Class I onwards the admissions will be on the basis of an entrance test and an interaction with the Principal.
- Photocopy of Birth certificate duly attested by the Gazette officer
- Two passport size color photographs of the child and one each of both the parents.
- For class II and above, previous year’s report card is mandatory.
- Transfer Certificate of the previous school to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Any change in the personal information should be given in writing at the school reception.
- Parents are requested to give a 30 days’ notice to the school for any change, otherwise the fee will be charged.
- The amount deposited towards registration and admission for a particular year will neither be refunded nor transferred.
- School uniform can be bought from the Gulati Vardi Wale, Vaishali
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
If your child is new to PadamShree N. N. Mohan Public Schools, He/ She need to complete a Student Registration form. Schools start accepting registration forms for the next school year from the month of November.
You can register at the school throughout the year, but applying after April 30 may limit your options to schools with available space.
Students are guaranteed entry to their designated class if
- Registered (new students) no later than April 30.
- The school has available space.
- The student meets any entrance criteria of that school
If the number of students who want to attend a school or program exceeds the available space, applicants from outside the school’s designated attendance area will be chosen by random selection.